Wednesday (yes, you read correctly) August 29, 2018
Arrive early to avoid traffic!
Gates open at 11:00 AM.
UPDATED - FLYING SHOW NOW STARTS AT 1 PM.
Conveniently located minutes from the 403 at the Brantford Airport.
Gotcha! It's FREE!! However, donations are greatly appreciated. This widely popular event raises funds for two worthwhile local charities - the Rotary Club of Brantford and the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - while also entertaining spectators and showcasing the thrill of aviation.
Free Shuttle - Brantford Transit
Shuttle buses will pick up passengers at the Brantford Transit Bus Terminal located at 64 Darling St. from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm and will drop off at the Airport. Return shuttles will be available from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm and will take passengers back to the Bus Terminal. For additional details call Brantford Transit at 519-753-3847.
While the Airshow is FREE, parking is $20 (CASH ONLY) for onsite parking. Fill your vehicle up with friends and family — it's still the most inexpensive airshow to attend anywhere! Accessible parking available.
Additional parking entrances and exits have been added this year. A new and improved parking plan has been designed with involvement from the OPP, Brantford Police and County staff.
Robinson Rd. will be closed prior to the show between Rest Acres Rd. and Greens Rd. Greens Rd. will also be closed prior to the show from Robinson Rd. to Oakhill Dr. Motorists should expect delays on Airport area roads.
- NO SMOKING.
- Pets are not permitted at the Airshow with the exception of service animals.
- Coolers are permitted – this is an alcohol free event and food vendors will also be onsite.
- There are no ATM machines onsite so plan accordingly for your purchases including parking.
- Dress for the weather - shade is scarce so bring an umbrella and sunscreen
- Portable accessible washrooms will be onsite.
- Hearing protection is recommended – available for purchase onsite.
- All visitors are expected to behave in an appropriate family friendly manner. Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. In keeping with our family friendly atmosphere and for health and safety reasons, the Airshow requires shoes, shirts and shorts/pants to be worn at all times while visiting the Airshow. Illegal drugs/substances, firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are not permitted on the property. Violators of any Airshow policies are subject to ejection.