Wednesday (yes, you read correctly) August 28, 2019
Arrive early to avoid traffic!
Gates open at 10:00 am.
Flying Show Starts at 12:30 pm.
Conveniently located minutes from the 403 at the Brantford Airport.
Gotcha! It's FREE!! However, donations are greatly appreciated. This widely popular event raises funds for two worthwhile local charities - the Rotary Club of Brantford and the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - while also entertaining spectators and showcasing the thrill of aviation.
Free Shuttle - Brantford Transit
For details call Brantford Transit at 519-753-3847.
While the Airshow is FREE, parking is $20 (CASH ONLY) for onsite parking. Fill your vehicle up with friends and family — it's still the most inexpensive airshow to attend anywhere! Accessible parking available.
TBA. Motorists should expect delays on Airport area roads.
- NO SMOKING.
- Pets are not permitted at the Airshow with the exception of service animals.
- Coolers are permitted – this is an alcohol free event and food vendors will also be onsite.
- There are no ATM machines onsite so plan accordingly for your purchases including parking.
- Dress for the weather - shade is scarce so bring an umbrella and sunscreen
- Portable accessible washrooms will be onsite.
- Hearing protection is recommended – available for purchase onsite.
- All visitors are expected to behave in an appropriate family friendly manner. Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. In keeping with our family friendly atmosphere and for health and safety reasons, the Airshow requires shoes, shirts and shorts/pants to be worn at all times while visiting the Airshow. Illegal drugs/substances, firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are not permitted on the property. Violators of any Airshow policies are subject to ejection.