Wednesday (yes, you read correctly) August 28, 2019
Arrive early to avoid traffic!
Gates open at 10:00 am.
Flying Show Starts at 12:30 pm.
Approximate length of show 4 to 4.5 hours.
Conveniently located minutes from the 403 at the Brantford Airport.
Gotcha! It's FREE!! However, donations are greatly appreciated. This widely popular event raises funds for two worthwhile local charities - the Rotary Club of Brantford and the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - while also entertaining spectators and showcasing the thrill of aviation.
Free Shuttle - Brantford Transit
Leaves Transit Terminal for the Brantford Airport at 11:00 am and 11:30 am.
Leaves Brantford Airport for the Transit Terminal at 4:30 pm and 4:45 pm.
For any further details, call Brantford Transit at 519-753-3847.
While the Airshow is FREE, parking is $20 (CASH ONLY) for onsite parking. Fill your vehicle up with friends and family — it's still the most inexpensive airshow to attend anywhere! Accessible parking available.
Robinson Road will be closed at Hwy 24, Greens Road and Pottruff Road. Pottruff Road closed 300 m north of Robinson Rd and restricted access from Bethel Road to 300 m north of Robinson Road and Green’s Rd closed from Robinson to Oakhill Rd. All areas will have the roads closed and will be monitored by security on Tuesday, August 27th from 12 pm – 6 pm for the pre-show practice in the evening. The same road closures and security measures will take place on Wednesday, August 28th, from 12 pm to 6 pm. Please note the roads may open earlier than 6 pm pending issues that may or may not affect flight times of the Airshow.
- NO SMOKING.
- Pets are not permitted at the Airshow with the exception of service animals.
- Coolers are permitted – this is an alcohol free event and food vendors will also be onsite.
- Free water available at the Quench Buggy - bring a reusable water bottle.
- There is an ATM machine onsite to help with your food and merchandise purchases.
- Dress for the weather - shade is scarce so bring an umbrella and sunscreen
- Portable accessible washrooms will be onsite.
- Hearing protection is recommended – available for purchase onsite.
- All visitors are expected to behave in an appropriate family friendly manner. Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. In keeping with our family friendly atmosphere and for health and safety reasons, the Airshow requires shoes, shirts and shorts/pants to be worn at all times while visiting the Airshow. Illegal drugs/substances, firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are not permitted on the property. Violators of any Airshow policies are subject to ejection.