Enjoy a night out in support of the Community Charity Airshow. New for this year, the dinner event only will be taking place at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum (located at Hamilton International Airport).
Highlights of the evening include:
- A night engine run-up of the B-29 Superfortress "FIFI". This is a rare opportunity for aviation photographers and enthusiasts alike!
- All attendees have the opportunity of winning a Lancaster flight that evening. The draw takes place at 6:00 pm with the flight at 6:30 pm. Only those in attendance at draw time can win!
- Pilot/Aircrew meet-and-greet plus one pilot/aircrew will join each table for dinner. Plus silent auction for some cool items!
- Appetizers will consist of jumbo shrimp with cocktail sauce and finger munchies. Cash bar.
- The buffet dinner features a variety of salads (broccoli salad, caesar salad, and mixed greens salad), fresh carved roast top sirloin of beef, roasted rosemary chicken, penne pasta primavera, roast potatoes, roasted peppers with root vegetables, and fresh whole green beans. Dessert will consist of lemon meringue pie, assorted cheesecakes with fruit topping, hot apple crumble with whipped cream, fresh carved fruit, and berry displays.
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Location: Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
Time: Doors open at 5:30 pm, Lancaster flight draw at 6:00 pm (Flight at 6:30 pm), Dinner at 7:00 pm
Admission: $99 (SOLD OUT)